Oyster has been raising money for charity for over 25 years, we are also a long-standing member of Shropshire Wooden Spoon which is Rugby’s charity which raises money for disadvantaged children and young people, many of whom suffer from mild to severe learning disabilities.
To date we have raised over £100,000 for very worthy causes including: –
- Shropshire Tag Rugby Rebels
- Haughton Special School in Telford
- Shropshire Deaf Children’s Society
- The Longmynd Adventure Camp (offering respite holidays to disabled and other disadvantaged children).
- The Bridge School, Telford
- Sailability, Telford
One of our latest projects with Shropshire Wooden Spoon is a donation of £10,000 to The Cavalier Centre which will run a Riding for the Disabled program in Much Wenlock. The money will be used to fund the installation of specialist toilets and changing rooms.